Tuesday, June 10, 2014

My first Ipsy bag and review ( May 2014)

Hello my fellow Hippies, so this is my review for my may ipsy bag. i love receiving this little bag of wonders. If you would like to join ipsy and receive your ten dollar bag. click this code- http://www.ipsy.com/r/9p86 Hang ten sun block- I love, love, love this product. Its not only light feeling but also not greasy. I hate sunblock that feels greasy. This sun block not only smells amazing ( Kind of like the banana boat tanning spray) but gave me the right amount of coverage where i didn’t burn. Me being super white always burn especially when i’m laying on the beach. i used this product the entire weekend when i was in Cali. I definitely put this on my summer buy list. Pacifica mineral eyes shadow- the colors in the eye palette look amazing. i really only enjoyed the white shimmery shadow in this. I was a little disappointed in the vibrancy of the purple. I tried a few different tips, to make the color come out better and none of them worked. The color comes out looking more grey then purple. I would have to say not a favorite. will not be purchasing this summer. Boo boo cover up concealer- So i never thought of buying a concealer, honestly i was afraid of using them because i didn’t blend very well when i first tried them. over the years my makeup abilities have gotten better and receiving this product showed me that it wasn’t as scary as i thought. i love the coverage not to heavy and did not make me look cakey. defiantly on my summer buy list. Guru balance anti frizz serum- So this product i have mixed reviews on it. i love what it does to my hair. when using the product my hair is not as frizzy as it tends to be. But i hate the smell of it. i use it hoping i will get over the smell. overall love the results. i would by again. Avene thermal spray- What a random thing to buy. Don’t get me wrong it feels amazing after a day in the sun, But i wouldn’t waste my money on this. this is a product that i find useless in my beauty bag. I was happy to have a chance to try this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment