Monday, June 16, 2014

Hello my fellow Chicsters, so this is my review for my June ipsy bag. I love receiving this little bag of wonders. If you would like to join ipsy and receive your ten dollar bag. Click this code- http://www.ipsy.com/r/9p86 So this month I was way excited to get my first make-up filled bag. I love getting to try new brands of makeup. This month I received 5 wonderful items. Nicka K New York shimmer eye liner- I really love the color. I love how my brown eyes look when I place this liner on. I love how nice it applies on my eye. I will admit i was a little skeptical of the shimmer liner I thought it would make me feel uncomfortable and out there. But it wasn’t as out there as I thought. I received many compliments on the color. Nyx Butter Gloss- OMG I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is my all-time favorite gloss. I love the color, the shimmer and shine and even the smell to it. I love, love, love how it makes my lips feel. This color is perfect, not too nude and not to outrageous in color. I would defiantly put this on my recommend/ buy list this summer. Carol's Daughter Sacred Tiare Anti fizz styling cream- So I’m not sure if I am a fan of this product yet. I’m not sure if it is as good as my balance guru. I will have to keep trying to see how I feel. My review is ehhhh. Ofra universal eyebrow pencil- Hate it! I am not an eyebrow pencil type of girl. I wish it was at least lip liner. Realtree for her perfume- So I am definitely more of a body spray girl, but the smell of this perfume is nice. I don’t feel that it is too strong and not to flowery. So I loved this month bag and it makes me super excited for July Bag next. If you like what you have read and are interested in wanting to know more, Follow me on Instagram-ssmith2388 Twitter-@Hippiechic11238 Tumblr-http://hippiechic112388.tumblr.com/ Facebook-https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hippiechic/260800764103416 Well that’s all for now. ~*~ Peace and Love ~*~ Hippiechic

No comments:

Post a Comment