Sunday, June 22, 2014

Hello my fellow Chicsters, so this is my review on my 30 day challenge using the entire system of the pantene detox therapy system.
If you would like to join ipsy and receive your ten dollar bag. Click this code- http://www.ipsy.com/r/9p86. Ok, so let me start by saying i love this system. i never ever bought the entire shampoo and conditioner system. I always thought it was a just the company way to make more money off you with the leave in conditioner, and styling system. but after using this product. it has mad me a believer. So i would give this product an A+. So according to the instruction you are supposed to use the damage detox shampoo and conditioner daily (6 days a week), but we all know washing your hair every day can be more damaging to you hair, for most people. so I used this product Sunday, Monday and Wednesday. I have a mixed textured hair as well as it being curly. so when washing my hair daily it cause it to dry out really bad. Then the weekly deep cleanser and rehab creme you are supposed to only use once a week. So I would user every Friday night or Saturday morning depending on the damage i inflict for a night out with my love or my girls. These two products are supposed to strip your hair of the oils and produce you get by using hair products as well as restore the protein sand nutrients your hair needs to be healthy. After using this system, I have noticed my hair looking shiny, feeling soft, and looking super healthy. I recommend this product to all my followers who inflict lots of damage daily on there hair. Well that's all for now my chicsters. ~*~ Peace and Love ~*~ Hippiechic P.S. If you like what you have read and are interested in wanting to know more, Follow me on Instagram-hippiechic112388 Twitter-@Hippiechic11238 Tumblr-http://hippiechic112388.tumblr.com/ Facebook-https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hippiechic/260800764103416 Well that’s all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment